Cost of living comparison between Celaya, Mexico and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 1687.743 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 17% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,696,321 (Mex$ 8,115) in Celaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)