Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1754.485 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 18% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,225,539 (Mex$ 5,258) in Celaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)