Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 32931.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 66% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 25,337,088 ($769) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santiago de Compostela costs €2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Logroño costs €170 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Ghent costs €180 (17 minutes ago)