Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 42000.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 78% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 28,101,495 ($669) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)