Cost of living comparison between Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 32090.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 69% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,474,331 ($513) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)