Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 33570.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 56% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,647,858 ($675) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Jalandhar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Patna costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)