Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 32659.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 55% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,033,089 ($644) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr14 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (26 minutes ago)