Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 32401.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 56% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,232,061 ($563) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $100 (42 minutes ago)