Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 666.790 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 29% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,531,558 (Php29,292) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €100 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nicosia costs €800 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Washington D.C. costs $399 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beersheba costs 4.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tianjin costs 元28 (about 1 hour ago)