Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 647.709 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 37% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,706,583 (Php16,530) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)