Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 49101.497 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 110% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 31,774,735 (€647) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $130 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)