Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10326.485 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 42% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,112,099 (R$ 1,076) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (32 minutes ago)