Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 10225.249 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,601,487 (R$ 1,330) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)