Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 10807.581 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,861,262 (R$ 2,023) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,169,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sopron costs 10,000 Ft (about 3 hours ago)