Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10468.205 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 44% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,824,940 (R$ 1,607) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (about 2 hours ago)