Cost of living in Catania, Italy compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 34791.115 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Catania (Italy) is 60% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,475,491 (€359) in Catania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (about 1 hour ago)