Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia, Saint Lucia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 12096.688 IRR / XCD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia (Saint Lucia) is 101% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 27,988,033 (EC$2,314) in Castries, Saint Lucia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $762 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sylhet costs Taka 600 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (25 minutes ago)