Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia, Saint Lucia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 15606.421 IRR / XCD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia (Saint Lucia) is 107% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 31,304,906 (EC$2,006) in Castries, Saint Lucia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €25 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元160,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2.63 (about 2 hours ago)