Cost of living comparison between Castellón de la Plana, Spain and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 34727.231 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 49% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,633,447 (€335) in Castellón de la Plana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (40 minutes ago)