Cost of living comparison between Cascavel, Brazil and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 10028.109 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,977,372 (R$ 995) in Cascavel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $22,900 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beirut costs 105,000 L£ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)