Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 35018.211 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 56% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,215,981 (€349) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (about 1 hour ago)