Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 49109.244 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 69% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 27,044,785 (€551) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)