Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 34802.983 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 54% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,035,414 (€432) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Palma de Mallorca costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (35 minutes ago)