Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3478.857 IRR / MAD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 32% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,408,116 (5,291 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 289,103 (4 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bhopal costs ₨80 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quilmes costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)