Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3629.426 IRR / MAD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 32% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,463,873 (5,363 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Honiara costs 13 SI$ (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patiala costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 400 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)