Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 36295.137 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 44% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,215,826 (€557) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 31 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €600 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $575 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (40 minutes ago)