Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.883 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 34% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,555,684 (COL$1,595,576) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Kigali costs 1,600 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)