Cost of living in Cardiff, United Kingdom compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 50724.658 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cardiff (United Kingdom) is 72% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 24,985,495 (£493) in Cardiff to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 1,500,000₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Utrecht costs €46 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)