Cost of living in Cardiff, United Kingdom compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 46562.364 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cardiff (United Kingdom) is 68% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,691,102 (£509) in Cardiff to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)