Cost of living comparison between Cardiff, United Kingdom and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 38655.288 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cardiff (United Kingdom) is 74% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,007,151 (£440) in Cardiff to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 2 hours ago)