Cost of living in Cardiff, United Kingdom compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 45169.783 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cardiff (United Kingdom) is 73% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 24,766,061 (£548) in Cardiff to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vigo costs €400 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Koh Tao costs 180 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 142 (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Amsterdam costs €582 (about 1 hour ago)