Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Caracas have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 329%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,434 prices entered by 376 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3252.494 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 130% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,483,251 (Bs 6,913) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Oshawa costs C$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)