Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Caracas have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 344%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,370 prices entered by 368 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3250.116 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 140% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 28,168,273 (Bs 8,667) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (22 minutes ago)