Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Caracas have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 344%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,014 prices entered by 338 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3244.777 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 142% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,644,770 (Bs 7,287) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 50 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (29 minutes ago)