Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,780 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2452.840 IRR / ZAR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 53% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,916,776 (R 4,858) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (42 minutes ago)