Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,568 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2543.329 IRR / ZAR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 55% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,135,144 (R 7,130) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)