Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 548.978 IRR / HTG *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 12% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,062,268 (29,258 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 120,000TL (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $13,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dublin costs €0.35 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bilbao costs €0.98 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €500 (31 minutes ago)