Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 26588.996 IRR / AUD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 98% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 28,278,397 (AU$1,064) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yongin costs ₩1,250 (1 minute ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 13,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨33,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)