Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 24595.413 IRR / AUD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 102% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 27,673,587 (AU$1,125) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨55 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$345 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nagoya costs ¥8,000 (about 1 hour ago)