Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9722.505 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,901,270 (R$ 1,841) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $35 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melekeok, Palau costs $14 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,009 (43 minutes ago)