Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9745.674 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,231,727 (R$ 1,973) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €203 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kaunas costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)