Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 766 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9722.534 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 52% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 24,097,900 (R$ 2,479) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (28 minutes ago)