Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 722 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9934.470 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 57% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,299,003 (R$ 1,238) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Walnut Creek, California costs $9 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Peter Port costs £1.15 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harar costs 2,200 Birr (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tampa, Florida costs $33,647 (about 1 hour ago)