Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 10743.431 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,359,079 (R$ 1,802) in Campina Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,541 (18 minutes ago)