Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 9503.695 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,173,437 (R$ 1,070) in Campina Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Leipzig costs €0.80 (6 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Poznan costs 2,400 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元40 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)