Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 41528.949 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 96% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,114,178 (£460) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (25 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $13 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (about 1 hour ago)