Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 58606.832 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 107% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 32,632,246 (£557) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abbotsford costs C$1.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$500 (about 1 hour ago)