Cost of living in Calgary, Canada compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,053 prices entered by 370 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 36656.459 IRR / CAD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calgary (Canada) is 96% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 30,600,367 (C$835) in Calgary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 99TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)