Cost of living comparison between Calgary, Canada and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,084 prices entered by 232 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 23769.410 IRR / CAD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calgary (Canada) is 81% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,659,920 (C$743) in Calgary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)