Cost of living in Calgary, Canada vs Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,666 prices entered by 286 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 31603.954 IRR / CAD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calgary (Canada) is 83% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 26,376,937 (C$835) in Calgary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,400,000 in Amol.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 2 hours ago)