Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 648.319 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 7% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,597,502 (Php19,431) in Calapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Albany, New York costs $3.30 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.29 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)