Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 643.714 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 6% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,108,721 (Php26,578) in Calapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $30 (35 minutes ago)