Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 55.567 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 21% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,872,137 (CH$321,630) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Haven, Connecticut costs $21,940 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boise, Idaho costs $21,877 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Maribor costs €4.10 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 15,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,505 (37 minutes ago)