Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 53.712 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 21% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,925,384 (CH$352,349) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Leipzig costs €300 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$102 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in São Carlos costs R$ 8 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Aarhus costs kr3,600 (about 1 hour ago)