Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 62.511 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 21% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,957,422 (CH$287,270) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €650 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Palo Alto, California costs $4.95 (16 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Busan costs ₩9,600 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (44 minutes ago)