Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.790 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 22% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,948,666 (CH$244,900) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 100 B/. (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (11 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)