Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Calabozo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.532 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 22% cheaper than in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000,000 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,724,373 (Bs 22,019,415) in Calabozo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)