Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Calabozo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.708 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 21% cheaper than in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,700,000 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,569,715 (Bs 16,349,385) in Calabozo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨79 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)