Cost of living comparison between Cairo, Egypt and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,014 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 3577.138 IRR / EGP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 30% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,206,005 (E£ 4,251) in Cairo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)