Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,473 prices entered by 256 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1797.175 IRR / EGP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,823,313 (E£ 6,579) in Cairo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)