Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 26116.167 IRR / AUD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 88% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 29,276,889 (AU$1,121) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 3,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)