Cost of living comparison between Caguas, Puerto Rico and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 31753.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caguas (Puerto Rico) is 80% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,562,967 ($553) in Caguas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 220 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 70,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$17 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)