Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 648.563 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 14% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,612,945 (Php28,699) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)