Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 51609.478 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 60% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 24,668,140 (€478) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)