Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Cabinda have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 175.195 IRR / AOA *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 43% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,011,244 (114,223 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)