Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2015. Exchange rate: 196.382 IRR / AOA *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 70% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,978,445 (101,732 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)