Cost of living comparison between Cabinda, Angola and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2015. Exchange rate: 194.573 IRR / AOA *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 73% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,296,495 (104,313 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)