Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2015. Exchange rate: 196.272 IRR / AOA *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 74% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,369,862 (103,784 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (35 minutes ago)