Cost of living in Bydgoszcz, Poland compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 11449.883 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bydgoszcz (Poland) is 43% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,153,061 (1,935 zł) in Bydgoszcz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Florianopolis costs R$ 300 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,800 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,558 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Thessaloniki costs €4.40 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 169 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (26 minutes ago)