Cost of living in Bydgoszcz, Poland compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7884.864 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bydgoszcz (Poland) is 27% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,921,111 (1,892 zł) in Bydgoszcz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $18,959 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (about 1 hour ago)