Cost of living in Buzău, Romania compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 10582.776 IRR / RON *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buzău (Romania) is 27% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,735,421 (1,770 lei) in Buzău to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Chişinău costs 33 Leu (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (32 minutes ago)