Cost of living in Bushehr, Iran compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Bushehr have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Bushehr.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2016.
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bushehr (Iran) is 58% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,687,889 in Bushehr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)