Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 38.345 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 84% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 29,232,517 (₩762,357) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $130 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)