Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 39.343 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 83% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 30,219,974 (₩768,113) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santa Cruz, California costs $25 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)