Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 8899.443 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 21% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,136,681 (1,588TL) in Bursa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)