Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 8498.070 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 17% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,455,445 (1,348TL) in Bursa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $864 (18 minutes ago)