Cost of living in Burgas, Bulgaria compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 19704.826 IRR / BGN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 30% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,833,643 (1,007 лв) in Burgas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (about 1 hour ago)