Cost of living in Burgas, Bulgaria compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 17574.854 IRR / BGN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 26% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,348,029 (703 лв) in Burgas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 450 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)