Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 8651.359 IRR / SAR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 41% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,802,190 (﷼ 1,595) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)