Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 9395.451 IRR / SAR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 34% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,425,119 (﷼ 2,068) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 110 kr (about 1 hour ago)