Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 8652.656 IRR / SAR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 40% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,396,333 (﷼ 1,895) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 2,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $35 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belém costs R$ 2,170 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 7,000,000 p. (23 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ankara costs 30TL (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jalandhar costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)