Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 34244.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 36% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,600,354 ($631) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 2 hours ago)