Cost of living in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.141 IRR / CDF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 15% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,194,758 (596,679 Franc) in Bukavu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (39 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (42 minutes ago)