Cost of living in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.669 IRR / CDF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 10% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,989,051 (675,524 Franc) in Bukavu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $390 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mons costs €1,525 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)