Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.968 IRR / BIF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 34% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,486,350 (1,027,329 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Râmnicu Vâlcea costs 1,600 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Suva costs 10,000 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)