Cost of living comparison between Buenos Aires, Argentina and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,141 prices entered by 339 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2088.780 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 30% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,141,027 (ARS $4,855) in Buenos Aires to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ranchi costs ₨150 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,949 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sylhet costs Taka 22,363 (about 1 hour ago)