Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,251 prices entered by 402 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2075.677 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 32% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,890,059 (ARS $6,210) in Buenos Aires to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,153,850 (about 1 hour ago)