Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 34623.014 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 45% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,327,312 (€327) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (40 minutes ago)