Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 36378.028 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 45% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,278,716 (€640) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$21,490 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Orlando, Florida costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)