Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary vs Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,356 prices entered by 318 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 149.315 IRR / HUF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 51% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,697,572 (145,314 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,400,000 in Amol.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atyrau costs 1,850 KZT (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jundiai costs R$ 8,600 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Mississauga costs C$1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Winnipeg costs C$600 (about 2 hours ago)