Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.331 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 62% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 26,570,747 (₩876,016) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pietermaritzburg costs R 17 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Eindhoven costs €0.13 (about 1 hour ago)