Cost of living comparison between Bucheon, South Korea and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 02, 2014. Exchange rate: 28.122 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 52% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,853,187 (₩528,162) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Subotica costs 12,000 Дин. (39 minutes ago)