Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.517 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 64% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,926,178 (₩803,951) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (37 minutes ago)