Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,456 prices entered by 340 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 11076.826 IRR / RON *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 38% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,508,868 (1,761 lei) in Bucharest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Guiyang costs 元11 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (9 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (about 1 hour ago)